Total Control Options
- Alternating 16:9 HDTV and 2.35:1 Cinemascope projection screen formats
- Standard Radio Frequency (RF)remote control operation
- Includes a low voltage wall switch and Infrared (IR) remote control
Premium Grade Material
- CineWhite 1.1 Gain true flat tab-tensioned black backed front projection screen material
- 160 degree viewing angle with diffusion uniformity
- Available in diagonal sizes 97" - 133" (2.35:1) and 78" - 106" (16:9)
- Models with extra top black drop also available
- Aluminum Housing with Enamel Coating is moisture resistant
- Floating installation brackets are designed for easy alignment
- Dual tubular motor provides superior timing and quiet operation
- Adjustable vertical limit switch regulates screen drop/rise settings
- Optional ceiling trim kit available for all models
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble level included
- All standard screen sizes are in stock and ready to ship
- 3-year premium warranty
Click on any thumbnail for gallery
The listed measurements are for general reference only. Please contact Elite Screens to verify product design and dimensions before attempting to integrate its products with any structural or furniture modification. Although a manufacturer may offer product advice, it may be taken or disregarded at the integrator’s discretion. Elite Screens will not be held responsible or be otherwise liable for faulty installations.
Peregrine Twin Series Dimensions Table
Optional In-Ceiling Trim Kit
Peregrine Twin Series Model Numbers
Decoding the Model Number
Model Number: PGD 97 C 78 H -E24
PGD: Peregrine Twin Series
97: 97" Diagonal
C: 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
78: 78" Diagonal
H: 16:9 Aspect Ratio
-E24: Extra 24" Top Black Drop
Q: How can I extend my RJ-45 accessory such as my 5-12 v trigger, 3-way wall switch, and IR "eye" sensor?
A: You can extend the length of your cable using the ZSP-12V-50B. This 50 feet RJ-45 cable includes an extender plug coupler to allow you to join connections to your existing accessory.
Q: What preventative maintenance does Elite Screens recommend for electric screens?
A: Elite strongly recommends using either a standard surge protector or a power conditioner on all electric projection screens.
Q: Does the Osprey Tension Dual have a 5-12 volt trigger input?
A: No, the Osprey Tension Dual does not have a 5-12 volt trigger input.
Q: How can i clean the CineWhite (matte white) material on the Osprey Dual Tension screen
A: The screen material can be cleaned with mild soap and water
Q: What is the viewing angle on the CineWhite material?
A: The viewing angle of the CineWhite material is 160°?
Q: Will I void my warranty if I cut the power cord cable to hardwire my electric screen?
A: No, Elite Screens understand the need to hardwire your electric screen and therefore will not void your warranty.
Q: Where can i find the IR codes for my Osprey Tension Dual IR remote?
A: Elite provides binary codes for the IR remote, see below.
Up: 1111 0000 0001
2.35:1: 1111 0000 0010
16:9: 1111 0000 0100
Q: What is the frequency of your RF remote?
A: The frequency of the RF remote is 433MHz
Q: Can I increase the Top Black Border on my screen?
A: No, your screen’s Top Black border has been set to deploy to its full extent. Attempting to increase will damage the motor and void your warranty with Elite Screens.
Q: How do you decode model #'s?
A: Each Elite Screens' model number starts with the product series name. Follow by case color (if applicable, certain models only available in one color), screen material, screen aspect ratio and product series version. Lastly, extra black drop and its length (if applicable). Here is an example.
DTE 117 C 94 H -E16
DTE: Osprey Dual Tension Electric
C: Cinema 2.35:1 / H: HDTV 16:9
E16: Extra Top Black Drop 16"
How to order Elite Prime Vision
Where To Buy
Contact CI/ProAV Sales:
Questions and Suggestions