|> Starling Tab-Tension Series|
The Starling Tab-Tension Series is a high quality tab-tensioned front projection motorized screen. It has an elegant arcuate shaped aluminum housing that allows floating backets to attach to the back for a quick easy installation. The Starling Tension is the ideal projection screen for professional applications.
• Spectra White FG (fiberglass backed) matte white surface
• 1.1 Gain with 180° viewing angle
• 4K Ultra HD Ready
• Standard black masking borders and black backing
• Diagonal sizes include 100", 120", 135", and 150" in 16:9 HDTV format
• Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installation
• Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
• Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
• Infrared IR "eye" extension sensor - ideal for concealed installation but still require Infrared control
• 12 volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
• Manual control UP/DOWN buttons on exterior of case
• Smooth and quiet operation
• RS-232 capable for serial communication
Design and Installation:
• Elegant arcuate shaped case in white or black finish
• Floating brackets allow easy alignment for a wall or ceiling installation
• Mounting hardware kit included
• Wall mountable remote control cradle included
• Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
Quality and Reliability:
• Silent operation synchronous motor with extended operational longevity
• Low power consumption
• 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
• 3rd year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious, and Government/Military)
Click Image to Play Video
The listed measurements are for general reference only. Please contact Elite Screens to verify product design and dimensions before attempting to integrate its products with any structural or furniture modification. Although a manufacturer may offer product advice, it may be taken or disregarded at the integrator’s discretion. Elite Screens will not be held responsible or be otherwise liable for faulty installations.
Starling Tab-Tension Series Packaging Dimensions
Click on text below to hide or show the Starling and Starling Tab-Tension Comparison Table
Decoding the Model Number
STT 120 X WH -E24
"So-far, so-good. I was looking for a motorized screen that I could hang from the ceiling and drop down in front of my TV. I picked up the 135" w/ 1.1 gain. It is awesome. The instillation was easy and quick. Look on YouTube for how it is mounted. The screen just clicks into place. The image that my JVC 4910 projects onto the screen is sharp and clear. My room is not dark and with the blinds closed I can watch sports during the day without issue. The best is, of course, movies at night. I just get lost in the picture. The motor is quite and fairly quick. I have only used the RF remote. All I have left to due is hard wire the power. For the price, I said why not and am glad I did.”
From an Amazon.com Customer Review
Starling Tab-Tension Series: Model Number- STT135UWH-E6
Q: Can I use my manual/electric Elite projection screen as a window shade to block the sunlight?
Q: What are the model numbers for the Starling Tab-Tension Series?
A: Here is the full list of model numbers for the Starling Tab-Tension Series: STT100UWH-E24, STT100XWH-E24, STT120UWH-E14, STT120XWH-E14, STT135UWH-E6, STT135XWH-E6, STT150UWH-E6,STT150XWH-E6
Q: How do you decode model #'s?
Q: What are the Infrared Remote control binary codes for the Starling and Starling Tab-Tension?
A: The binary codes for the Starling and Starling Tab-Tension are as follows
UP: 1101 00001000
STOP: 1101 00010000
DOWN: 1101 00100000
Q: Does the Starling Tab-Tension come with a 3-way wall switch? Are the wall box part numbers ZSP-WB-W or ZSP-WB-B compatible?
A: The Starling Tab-Tension does not currently include a wall box. The only methods of controlling the screen would be through the IR/RF remote controls, the manual up/down controls on the exterior of the case, or the 12 volt trigger cable. The wall box part numbers ZSP-WB-W or ZSP-WB-B are not compatible with the Starling Tab-Tension as this series utilizes specialized circuitry that is different from other Elite Screens models.
Q: What is the power consumption and motor RPM for my Elite Electric screen?
A: Please Click here for the motor information of your Elite electric screen.
Spectrum AcousticPro UHD Projection Screen Wins TWICE Magazine's 2015 VIP Award
Saker Series Featured in EH's Best Home Theater Under $25K (Gold)
EPV's Peregrine 235 Featured in EH's Best Home Theater $75k-$150k (Bronze)
EPV's Peregrine A4k Featured in EH's Best Home Theater $25k to $75k (Gold)
2015 Product Guide
2015 Quick Product Guide