• Greenguard Certified MaxWhite FG front projection material with black backing
• 1.1 Gain with a 160° wide-viewing angle for commercial and residential presentations
• Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
• Available in various diagonal sizes and aspect ratios
• Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
Housing Finish and Installation:
• Aluminum housing with white finish is slim yet strong and moisture resistant
• Concealed in-ceiling front projection screen for multi-use rooms
• Aluminum housing with white finish is strong and moisture resistant
• Installation kit included for above or below ceiling
• Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
• Low voltage 3-way position wall switch
• Standard 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle
• Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W)
• Optional wirless 5-12v triggers
• RJ45 port allows 3rd party control systems integration
Quality and Reliability:
• Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
• GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
• 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Click on any thumbnail for gallery
The listed measurements are for general reference only. Please contact Elite Screens to verify product design and dimensions before attempting to integrate its products with any structural or furniture modification. Although a manufacturer may offer product advice, it maevy be taken or disregarded at the integrator’s discretion. Elite Screens will not be held responsible or be otherwise liable for faulty installations.
Evanesce B Series Dimensions Table - For Above Ceiling Installation
Q: How can I extend my RJ-45 accessory such as my 5-12 v trigger, 3-way wall switch, and IR "eye" sensor?
A: You can extend the length of your cable using the ZSP-12V-50B. This 50 feet RJ-45 cable includes an extender plug coupler to allow you to join connections to your existing accessory.
Q: What preventative maintenance does Elite Screens recommend for electric screens?
A: Elite strongly recommends using either a standard surge protector or a power conditioner on all electric projection screens.
Q: Will I void my warranty if I cut the power cord on my Evanesce B screen to hardwire it? A: No, you will not void your warranty, but cutting the cord is not necessary. Please see our hardwired connection (direct control) instructions HERE.
Q: Do any of the trim pieces from the Evanesce B Series screen come off to allow installation if there is no access above the screen?
A: Yes, the Evanesce B allows for both above and below ceiling installations.
Q: Where can i find the IR codes for my Evanesce IR remote? A: Elite provides binary codes for the IR remote, see below.
Q: What is the frequency of your RF remote? A: The frequency of the RF remote is 433MHz
Q: Can I increase the Top Black Border on my screen? A: No, your screen’s Top Black border has been set to deploy to its full extent. Attempting to increase will damage the motor and void your warranty with Elite Screens.