Elite Screens Inc. is a California-based projection screen manufacturer with satellite offices in Europe and Asia to support its worldwide distribution network. Its ISO9000-2001 certified manufacturing facilities produce a wide array of projection screens for the commercial and residential audio-visual markets. Elite products are available through authorized distributors, resellers, retailers and system integrators worldwide.
Elite’s mission is to provide the latest in quality projection screens quickly and conveniently for today’s integrators and retailers. Its award-winning product and devotion to brand excellence has made it a leading manufacturer in the US market and a rising star in Asian and European projection screen sales.
New product lines for 2012-2013 include whiteboard, rear-projection, acoustically transparent, curved-frame, variable anamorphic masking, and tabletop presentation screens for both our retail channels as well as our Elite Prime Vision (EPV) line of dedicated products for the custom installer.
Below is a brief description of each:
- The Peregrine AcousticPro 4K is a high resolution acoustically transparent projection screen. Its specialized high density weave meets the needs of digital projectors up to 4K resolution (3840x2160) with complete elimination of the moiré effect. The 4K AT material was crafted to give an excellent on/off axis color temperature with superb audio performance that damps only -.91min to -3.00max dB variation at 20 KHz. It is available on EPVs Peregrine line of fixed and curved frame projection screens.
- The Insta-DE2 is Elite’s latest “whiteboard” projection screen wall covering that has a tough optical nanotech resin that allows it to perform its dual purpose with either standard, interactive and short-throw projectors. The Acousticpro 4K acoustically transparent material is available in a Fixed-frame (Peregrine) and curved frame (Lunette) format.
- Elite’s Airbright™ 5D projection screen material is polarized for standard 2D or passive 3D presentations. Its versatility creates superb brightness and contrast ideal for home cinema or commercial applications.
- Elite’s new subsidiary company, Airflex5D produces a line of 2D/3D projector stacking systems that precisely align the images of multiple projectors vertically and horizontally into one single picture with amplified brightness. It can accommodate up to a 1920 x 1200 resolution projector with dual-channel geometric image correction and support de-interlacing, scaling and image enhancement with even 3D capabilities.
- With anamorphic projection arrays on the rise, elite now has a multi-masking anamorphic screens in both electric and fixed frame configurations.
With so many projection screen manufacturers to choose from, it is essential to have a company that will meet your specific needs with world class products and service. With these virtues in mind, Elite Screens has become a leading projection screen manufacturer and looks forward to working with you for many years to come.