Terms and Conditions for Elite Screens Authorized Resellers, Dealers and Distributors
A. Purchase Orders: Projection Screens & Paint, Mounts and Speakers
Elite Screens accepts Purchase Orders in the following manner. No verbal PO’s will be accepted, no exceptions.
• Email at
• B2B eCommerce site: www.eliteepo.com
• Fax at 1-562-483-8498
• EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
1) Ground orders:
• Purchase Orders for GROUND shipping service are processed to ship within 1-3 business days (subject to stock availability).
Refer to monthly pricing table for rates on Ground shipping.
2) Expedited orders:
• Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions of 108” and below requesting EXPEDITED shipping service such as NEXT DAY, 2nd Day &, 3rd DAY services shall ship same day if purchase order is received before the cut-off time of 12 pm (Pacific Time). Refer to the monthly pricing table for Next Day, 2 day and 3 day rates for product packaging dimensions 108” in length and below.
• Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions over 108” in length require a minimum 24-hour notice per order.
Elite Screens will make every effort to process and ship all purchase orders to meet our policy but cannot guarantee and cannot be held responsible for delays out of our hands. Such delays can include but are not limited to, Remote Area locations, Shipping carrier, Residential location, Weather, and Natural disasters. Expedited rates may change due to Remote Area locations and may not always arrive on time. Elite Screens is not responsible for carrier limitations, shipping delays and extra costs for remote areas.
In addition, it is important that all Purchase Orders received have the correct required information to be able to process a Purchase Order without delays.
• Complete and accurate shipping address
• Customer’s phone number
• Correct model number
• Residential Delivery must be specified if required on orders for items over 108” in packaging dimensions
• Shipping method (ground, expedited)
• S&H fee amount included for all Prepaid and Add shipping
• If 3rd party shipping is requested, 3rd party shipping account should always be included on the purchase order OR authorized dealer, reseller, distributor must provide Elite Screens with a signed document authorizing us to always use all approved shipping carrier accounts. Elite Screens will not be responsible for filing 3rd party shipping claims.
• Pricing on Purchase Order needs to be correct
3) Will Call orders:
• “Will call” pick up orders at our facility need to be submitted two (2) hours in advance to allow us time to process and prepare the order. DO NOT SEND CUSTOMERS TO OUR LOCATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR BEFORE WE RECEIVE THE ORDER. We will not process or prepare an order without an official purchase order.
• VMAX200 Plus and above models require a 24-hour notice.
• Orders requested an earlier pick up before the two hour in advance period are subject to a $25 Rush fee per order.
• “Will Call” orders will be cancelled and the product will be put back to inventory if the order has not been picked up from our facility within 72 hours. If more time is needed please specify on your order or contact us before hand. A new purchase order will need to be submitted if the customer still intends to make the purchase.
• Elite Screens is not responsible for following up on orders not picked up within the 72-hour period.
B. CANCELLED ORDERS
• Notifications of cancelled orders must be sent to
. Please wait for a confirmation reply to acknowledge your request.
• An order can be cancelled without a 10% cancellation fee if notification was given the next business day after the order was submitted but before the order enters our shipping process at 10:30 am (PST) for GROUND shipments only. An invoice will be sent with the PO number with the 10% cancellation fee from the purchase order amount.
• All Cancelled Shipped Orders are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee Plus Freight.
See Return policy for details on how to request a credit.
• Expedited shipments once confirmed by Elite Screens cannot be cancelled and will be charged a 25% restocking fee plus return shipping fees.
• Ship out charges are non-refundable
C. RETURN POLICY
• Product may be returned within fourteen (14) days from date of invoice, CI/CE and ProAV may return items within thirty (30) days from date of invoice. A 25% restocking fee will be applied and product must be returned prepaid.
• Refused shipments will be assessed an automatic 25% restock fee plus Freight costs.
• All screen parts sales are final. Screen parts can not be returned for a refund or exchanged for a different part. Elite Screens’ customer service agents can assist in the purchase of a part, but are not liable for any misconceptions. Parts are to be purchased at the customer’s own discretion.
D. SHIPPING POLICY
• Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses outside of the U.S
• We do not ship Internationally to end-users (except Canada)
• International shipping from business to business only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account
• All Price are FOB Elite Screens California Warehouse
• All S&H Subject to Extra Beyond Point Freight Charge or Re-Delivery Charge
• All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. Elite Screens is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
• 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
• Shipping Outside the continental U.S 48 states or International Orders (Canada only) are subject to increased shipping fees and it is the sole responsibility of the ultimate consignee for any duties, taxes, tariffs, brokerage fees…Etc.
• A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 10 items or more shipping to one location.
• A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services.
• Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours
E. DAMAGED/LOST SHIPPING CLAIMS PROCEDURES
Please be advised that drop being delivered on a 3rd party shipping account are the sole responsibility of the accountholder, which in these cases are the resellers and distributors of Elite Screens' products; this also pertains to freight shipments for consignment orders. in the event that a package is lost or damaged, the accountholder of that particular carrier is responsible for filing the loss/damage claim. All claims are compensated to the accountholder directly from the shipping carrier. For the sake of a prompt resolution to a damage claim by the shipping carrier, it is advisable to make notations of the damages on the bill of lading and to retain the damaged product before filing a claim.
F. HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
Elite Screens observes the following Holidays and therefore will not process or ship orders accordingly.
1. New Year’s Day
2. Memorial Day
3. Independence Day
4. Labor Day
Note: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve may be limited for express shipments due to the shipping carrier’s schedule. Elite Screens is not responsible for this or any delays as a result of the shipping carrier’s schedule.
Elite Screens Inc. Rev 1.5 - 012813