Warranty Policy (USA & Canada only)
Two (2) year warranty from defects in workmanship from purchase date (except for refurbished units as specified below). All government offices, schools, military and places of worship receive a three (3) year warranty. Installation/labor costs of a replacement unit or repair parts are not covered under warranty under any circumstances.
- Refurbished units carry a 90-day warranty.
- Each party will be responsible for one way shipping during the warranty period. Elite Screens is not responsible for applicable International tariffs such as broker fees and customs duties.
- A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be issued in order to process a replacement or to authorize a return for warranty repair. Elite Screens will, at its sole option, replace or repair the defective unit with a replacement *(see exceptions below) after the defective unit is received. Once the product is received, Elite Screens will send out a replacement *unit to the customer by ground service (subject to inventory availability). Please do not return any unauthorized items to Elite Screens, as they will be refused. The RMA number must be included on the outside label of your shipping box. Our warehouse is not authorized to accept returns without an RMA number on the shipping label. RMA numbers are valid for 45 days from the date of issue.
- Missing Parts must be reported within 7-days of receipt. If reported after 7 days, customer will be responsible for shipping and handling fees. If reported after 30 days of receipt, customer is responsible for cost of the parts and shipping & handling fees.
*A new or refurbished replacement will be sent out to the customer depending on the type of purchase (new or refurbished) or based on stock availability.
*Shipping any Elite Screens product that was purchased in the US or Canada to another country will permanently void the warranty.
*For warranty replacement items, Elite Screens reserves the option of shipping out either a new or refurbished item to the customer, depending on stock availability.
Elite Screens does not provide warranty coverage outside of USA and Canada. Elite Screens International Warranty will be provided directly by Elite Screens International Distributors. Please contact the Authorized Reseller or Distributor for more information on warranty coverage, terms and conditions.
Warranty Policy: Damages
Elite Screens endeavors to use reliable and reputable carriers, but occasionally shipping damages do occur. Resolving the problem of transit damage or loss depends on the cooperation of all parties. All shipping damage claims must be made against the common carrier; therefore, it is imperative that you follow these guidelines:
- All shipping damages must be reported within 7 business days upon receipt of the product. After 7 days, Customer is responsible for all incurred costs.
- Inspect all shipments upon arrival. If damage or loss is apparent upon delivery, do not accept the shipment until you make a notation of the damage on all copies of the carrier's delivery receipt and have the driver sign all copies to acknowledge the notation. Do not sign a clear receipt for damaged or missing cartons or there will be no basis for a claim. Ask the carrier to make a detailed inspection of the damage. File a claim with the carrier. Cooperate and follow up as necessary to secure final settlement.
- Even if damages are acknowledged in writing by the driver, you must request an inspection by the carrier and retain the merchandise, carton, and package materials at the address to which shipment was made until the carrier authorizes movement. The carrier must provide you with an inspection report. In case of concealed damage, inspection must be requested within five (5) days of receipt of shipment.
- Immediately advise Elite Screens of all damages or problems. Do not return merchandise to Elite Screens. File your claim with the carrier, enclosing copies of the bill of lading (signed by the driver) and inspection report as support. Keep all packing materials and boxes with the damaged product. Do not throw anything away. Although Elite Screens will provide any assistance possible, we cannot be responsible for the actual filing of claims on the carrier or accept liability for non-collectable freight claims.
Limitation of Warranty
This limited warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective (a) as a result of use of the product other than for its normal intended use, or other misuse, abuse or negligence to the product; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Elite Screens; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone other than Elite Screens; (e) improper transportation or packing when returning the product to Elite Screens or a Elite Screens Authorized Service Provider; (f) improper installation of third-party products; (g) improper environment (including proper temperature or humidity); (h) unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or Natural Disasters. Elite Screens is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
Limitation of Liability
Elite Screens shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser's exclusive remedy, as against Elite Screens, shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts. If Elite Screens lists a product on its web site at a price or specification in error, or that is no longer available for any reason, Elite Screens reserves the right to cancel the sale without incurring any liability.